Peewee Futures Summer Program
Our Futures Program is for our players who have the ability to become future MAP students. This program differs from our standard MAP membership as it is primarily a summer camp for players who are currently Peewees (6th and 7th graders).
When: The Futures Membership will run from June-September and will feature over 65 summer sessions.
Schedule: The Futures summer schedule will be a 2.5 hour morning block Monday-Friday (7:30am-10:30am). Friday mornings will generally consist of games.
Futures Membership Day Includes:
- 1 Hour of on-ice skills training
- 1 Hour of off-ice development
- 30 Minutes of off-ice fun team sports and games
Cost: $2,595.00 ($100 off if you pay in full)
*Members receive unlimited credits for the duration of the camp
Who is Futures for?
2022 & 2023 Graduates (Currently Peewees)
We are looking for top Peewee players who love being at the rink and are interested in becoming students of the game. The Future Campers and their families get the chance to experience The MAP before they decide to apply to become a Full Time Member during their High School Season. In other words, The Future Camp is our hockey version of Middle School.
There is a 2 step process to becoming a MAP Member for the MAP Season.
- Application: Complete the online application, you will hear from our staff within 24hours that your application has been received. All current applicants will be notified of their status after they have been scouted by a MAP Director.
- Purchase: All accepted players will be notified that they are accepted into the MAP program. Registration is complete and the players spot is secured once players have submitted a deposit for the MAP Season.
At this time The MAP staff is only accepting 24 players from each graduating class.