Peewee Futures Summer Program
Our Futures Program is for our players who have the ability to become future MAP students. This program differs from our standard MAP membership as it is primarily a summer camp for players who are currently Peewees (6th and 7th graders).
When: Future membership runs from June- September 28th, with access to 5 days a week of training.
- June - August - 5 days a week of training (Monday - Friday)
- September - 4 days a week of training (Monday - Thursday)
Schedule: Drop off/Pick up times Monday - Friday are around 7:00am - 11:00am. Friday Morning will generally consist of Game Day.
Futures Membership Day Includes:
- 1 Hour of on-ice skills training
- 1 Hour of off-ice development
- 30 Minutes of off-ice fun team sports and games
*Members receive unlimited credits for the duration of the camp
There is a 2 step process to becoming a MAP Member for the MAP Season.
- Application: Complete the online application, you will hear from our staff within 24hours that your application has been received. All current applicants will be notified of their status after they have been scouted by a MAP Director.
- Purchase: All accepted players will be notified that they are accepted into the MAP program. Registration is complete and the players spot is secured once players have submitted a deposit for the MAP Season.
At this time The MAP staff is only accepting 24 players from each graduating class.