Peewee Futures Summer Program
Our Futures Program is for our players who have the ability to become future MAP students. We are looking for top We are looking for top Peewee players who love being at the rink and are interested in becoming students of the game. The Future Campers and their families get the chance to experience The MAP before they decide to apply to become a Full Time Member during their High School Season.
- This program runs similar to a camp in that there is a drop off and pick up time each day.
- There will be 3 certified MAP Professional coaches on the ice at each practice meaning each member receives a max of 8:1 player to coach ratio at every practice.
- Players are not required to come to every day of the program as it is set up to be flexible and allow parents to pick and choose the days which best fit their schedule.
- On average, players come three times a week.
- Each ice session will be divided into three 20-minute segments: 20 skating, 20 position specific drills, and 20 minutes of small area/ competitive games.
Each Futures Membership Day Includes:
- 1 Hour of on-ice skills training
- 1 Hour of off-ice speed and strength training
- 1 Hour of off-ice shooting and stickhandling clinic
Additional MAP Features include:
- Off-Ice Testing
- Nutrition Webinars
- Mental Skills Classroom
- Competitive small area games
- FHIT Academy access
2022, we are opening up a level for 2nd year Squirts! If your son played A as a 2nd year Squirt in the 2021 – 2022 hockey season he is eligible for the MAP Futures Program.
When: Future membership runs from June 13th - August 26th - 5 days a week of training (Monday - Friday)
Schedule: Drop off/Pick up times are Monday - Friday mornings around 7 am - 11 am. Friday mornings will generally consist of game day.
There is a 2 step process to becoming a MAP Member for the MAP Season.
- Application: Complete the online application, you will hear from our staff within 24hours that your application has been received. All current applicants will be notified of their status after they have been scouted by a MAP Director.
- Purchase: All accepted players will be notified that they are accepted into the MAP program. Registration is complete and the players spot is secured once players have submitted a deposit for the MAP Season.
At this time The MAP staff is only accepting 24 players from each graduating class.