Peewee Futures Summer Program
Our Futures Program is for our players who have the ability to become future MAP students. We are looking for top Peewee & 2nd year Squirt players who love being at the rink and are interested in becoming students of the game. The Future Campers and their families get the chance to experience The MAP before they decide to apply to become a Full Time Member during their High School Season. In other words, The Future Camp is our hockey version of Middle School.
New this year 2020, we are opening up a level for 2nd year Squirts! If your son played A as a 2nd year Squirt in the 2019 - 2020 hockey season he is eligible for the MAP Futures Program.
When: Future membership runs from June - September 28th:
- June - August - 5 days a week of training (Monday - Friday)
- September - 4 days a week of training (Monday - Thursday)
Schedule: Drop off/Pick up times are Monday - Friday mornings around 7 am - 11 am. Friday mornings will generally consist of game day.
Futures Membership Day Includes:
- 1 Hour of on-ice skills training
- 1 Hour of off-ice development
- 1 Hour of off-ice fun team sports and games
*Members receive unlimited credits for the duration of the camp
There is a 2 step process to becoming a MAP Member for the MAP Season.
- Application: Complete the online application, you will hear from our staff within 24hours that your application has been received. All current applicants will be notified of their status after they have been scouted by a MAP Director.
- Purchase: All accepted players will be notified that they are accepted into the MAP program. Registration is complete and the players spot is secured once players have submitted a deposit for the MAP Season.
At this time The MAP staff is only accepting 24 players from each graduating class.