U12 MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
*Must have completed one year of U12 in the 2019-2020 Hockey season*
FHIT Hockey Training Center, Hudson, WI
All skaters receive access to on and off-ice training from June-September 28th 3 days a week in Summer and 2 days a week in September
- This program runs similar to a camp in that there is a drop off and pick up time each day. Each day players will participate in 1 hour of ice, 1 hour of dry-land workout, and 45 minutes of shooting and stick handling clinic.
- There will be 3 certified MAP Professional coaches on the ice at each practice meaning each member receives a max of 8:1 player to coach ratio at every practice.
- Players are not required to come to every day of the program as it is set up to be flexible and allow parents to pick and choose the days which best fit their schedule.
- On average, players come twice a week.
- All ice sessions conclude before 5pm
- Each ice session will be divided into three 20-minute segments: 20 skating, 20 position specific drills, and 20 minutes of small area/ competitive games.
We only accept 25 players at each level.
There is a 2 step process to becoming a MAP Member for the MAP Season.
- Application- Complete the online application, you will hear from our staff within 24 hours that your application has been received. All current applicants will be notified of their status after they have been scouted by a MAP Director.
- Purchase- All accepted players will be notified that they are accepted into the MAP program. Registration is complete and the players spot is secured once players have submitted a deposit for the MAP Season.