U12 MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
*Must have completed one year of U12 in the 2020-2021 Hockey season*
Plymouth Ice Center Plymouth, MN
All skaters receive access to on and off-ice training from June-September 2nd 4 days a week
- This program runs similar to a camp in that there is a drop off and pick up time each day.
- There will be 3 certified MAP Professional coaches on the ice at each practice meaning each member receives a max of 8:1 player to coach ratio at every practice.
- Players are not required to come to every day of the program as it is set up to be flexible and allow parents to pick and choose the days which best fit their schedule.
- On average, players come three times a week.
- Each ice session will be divided into three 20-minute segments: 20 skating, 20 position specific drills, and 20 minutes of small area/ competitive games.
Each Futures Membership Day Includes:
- 1 Hour of on-ice skills training
- 1 Hour of off-ice speed and strength training
- 1 Hour of off-ice shooting and stickhandling clinic
Additional MAP Features include:
- Off-Ice Testing
- Nutrition Webinars
- Mental Skills Classroom
- Competitive small area games
- FHIT Academy access
We only accept 25 players at each level.
There is a 2 step process to becoming a MAP Member for the MAP Season.
- Application- Complete the online application, you will hear from our staff within 24 hours that your application has been received. All current applicants will be notified of their status after they have been scouted by a MAP Director.
- Purchase- All accepted players will be notified that they are accepted into the MAP program. Registration is complete and the players spot is secured once players have submitted a deposit for the MAP Season.
At this time The MAP staff is only accepting 25 players from each graduating class.